- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
EndNote for Bibliographies and References (LC)
March 2, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Fordham University provides EndNote free to all current faculty, staff, and students. This workshop will demonstrate how you (and your students) can use EndNote to effectively organize bibliographic materials for use in endnotes, footnotes, and bibliographies. The download link for EndNote is located on Fordham’s Software Resources page. You’ll need your Fordham AccessIT ID and password.