- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
EndNote for Bibliographies and References (LC)
March 2, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Fordham University provides EndNote free to all current faculty, staff, and students. This workshop will demonstrate how you (and your students) can use EndNote to effectively organize bibliographic materials for use in endnotes, footnotes, and bibliographies. The download link for EndNote is located on Fordham’s Software Resources page. You’ll need your Fordham AccessIT ID and password.