- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Doing More with Panopto – Sharing Lectures (webinar)
November 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Panopto is a cloud-based video capture service that empowers you to record lectures and presentations using your computer’s audio, video, and desktop screen. Integrated with Blackboard and Zoom, Panopto also provides robust editing and accessibility services.
At this advanced workshop, you’ll learn how to share your lectures in these scenarios:
-Single instructor teaching one class
-Single instructor teaching multiple classes
-Multiple instructors collaboratively teaching class(es)
We look forward to hosting you!