- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Classroom Presentations using Nearpod (RH)
October 9, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to use the Nearpod platform to combine presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. Instructors use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Information on how to acquire Nearpod will be sent to registrants before the workshop. You will need one tablet, PC or Mac running Nearpod. All devices should connect to Fordham WiFi.