- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Classroom Presentations using Nearpod (RH)
October 9, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to use the Nearpod platform to combine presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. Instructors use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Information on how to acquire Nearpod will be sent to registrants before the workshop. You will need one tablet, PC or Mac running Nearpod. All devices should connect to Fordham WiFi.