- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Classroom and Conference Presentations (grad students only)
March 9, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Step up your next presentation! Learn design basics and how to add animation, music, and video to your PowerPoint or Google Slides. You’ll also discover free media resources to use in your presentations.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).