- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Day Four of Faculty Technology Bootcamp (webinar)
Thu, January 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Faculty Technology Bootcamp is a week of workshops aimed at helping faculty leverage technology to enhance teaching, research, and student engagement.
Day Four Sessions include: Blackboard: Gradebook, Managing Your Digital Identity, Voicethread and Panopto, and Zoom and Survey Tools. For a complete listing of sessions, please see:
Whether you’re looking to develop new skills, discover innovative tools, or collaborate with peers, this comprehensive professional development program scheduled for the week of January 8-12, before the Spring semester, will equip you with foundational digital skills and familiarity with the technological tools to enhance your teaching and research.
This event will be a great opportunity to foster collaboration and share knowledge among your fellow attending faculty members from different departments and disciplines.
Note: You don’t need to attend each day of the bootcamp. This program is open to all instructors, whether faculty, adjuncts, or graduate students. Those who attend the entire week will receive 10 hours of individual support during the semester, a digital badge, and be entered in a special raffle.
The Zoom link that you will receive will be the same link for all the sessions on this day.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please contact Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist, who is organizing these events at email@example.com.