- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Data Management for Humanities Research (grad students only)
October 25, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Data is a valuable component of any kind of digital research and isn’t limited to numbers or other quantitative forms. Learn how to create and manage your data for the best experience using digital tools as a humanist.
This workshop is part of The Office of Information Technology’s series, “Working with the Web,” a set of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skills with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham’s Educational Technology team.