- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
Data Management for Humanities Research (grad students only)
Wed, October 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Data is a valuable component of any kind of digital research and isn’t limited to numbers or other quantitative forms. Learn how to create and manage your data for the best experience using digital tools as a humanist.
This workshop is part of The Office of Information Technology’s series, “Working with the Web,” a set of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skills with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham’s Educational Technology team.