- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Creating Videos to Engage Your Students (webinar for grad students)
March 15, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Adding video and audio to course content can be a powerful way to engage your students.
In this workshop for graduate students, you will review the process of creating and editing audio and video on your own computer and at the University. You’ll also learn guidelines for framing and lighting your subject matter, and how to achieve optimal camera angles.