- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Creating Presentations for a Virtual Classroom or Conference (grad students)
September 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In the world of COVID-19, most classes and conferences are being held at least partially, if not entirely, online. In this webinar, you can learn how to prepare both mentally and technologically for your virtual presentations, including tips for organizing your slides, where to find and how to add media, and how to present yourself on camera.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, Graduate Student Liaison for Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services (FTS).