- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Videos (grad students only)
Tue, February 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Adding video and audio to digital content can be a powerful way to engage your audience. We’ll review the process of creating and editing audio and video as well as discuss guidelines for framing and lighting your subject matter and how to achieve optimal camera angles.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).