- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Videos (grad students only)
February 22, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Adding video and audio to digital content can be a powerful way to engage your audience. We’ll review the process of creating and editing audio and video as well as discuss guidelines for framing and lighting your subject matter and how to achieve optimal camera angles.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).