- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Video (webinar)
October 23, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Video is a fantastic tool for communicating stories and instructions to students and others. You’ll learn how to use a webcam and smartphone to create and edit a video for your course. Learn good practices for framing, lighting, and camera angles. You’ll also get an overview (and finding for how to do editing on your computer and where to find video editing resources at the University.