- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Creating an E-Book (LC)
February 28, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist and author of The EdTech Bible, will discuss her experience creating and self-publishing an ebook. She will provide you with an overview of the process and recommend available tools that can be used to create, publish, and share your own eBook.
EdTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/treglia/creating-e-books/