- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Postponed – Course Continuity Q&A (webinar)
March 19, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you have questions about your course continuity strategy? Wondering which synchronous or asynchronous tools will work best for your particular class? What to find out what others are doing in their classes?
At Tea Times with IT, Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services team can answer questions and discuss technology solutions and resources available to you and your students for remote learning.
Resources for course continuity.