- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Course Continuity Q&A (webinar)
March 17, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you have questions about your course continuity strategy? Wondering which synchronous or asynchronous tools will work best for your particular class? What to find out what others are doing in their classes?
At Tea Times with IT, Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services team can answer questions and discuss technology solutions and resources available to you and your students for remote learning.
Resources for course continuity.