- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Course Continuity Q&A (webinar)
March 17, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you have questions about your course continuity strategy? Wondering which synchronous or asynchronous tools will work best for your particular class? What to find out what others are doing in their classes?
At Tea Times with IT, Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services team can answer questions and discuss technology solutions and resources available to you and your students for remote learning.
Resources for course continuity.