- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Coaching Cafe: Remotely Productive
September 22, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join your Fordham IT colleagues to discuss the benefits and challenges of working remotely. Share the tools and strategies that keep you on track and motivated, and find out what others do.
The day before the meeting, a link to a Ted Talk will be sent to you for review.
This event is for Fordham IT staff only. A Zoom link will be sent upon registration.