- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Coaching Cafe | Engagement: Beyond Buy-in
March 2, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
People who are engaged with their organizations describe their work experiences in marked terms. They talk about how alive they feel, how creative and emboldened. They talk about how much they’ve grown through their work and how much they look forward to entering the organization each day, even when things are difficult or stressful. Not only are they highly engaged, they are supple and responsive to shifts in both their external and internal environments or job descriptions. During this session we will explore some of the key dynamics underlying this kind of engagement.
- Reflect on powerful practices for engagement
- Explore what is possible within Fordham IT
- Discover what contributions you can make
For Fordham IT staff only.