- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Coaching Cafe: Time Management
April 9, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Coaching Cafe: Managing Time and Energy
Procrastination. Wasting time. Interruptions. Drive-by meetings.
Everyone experiences one or more of these time management challenges at least once a day. At the Coaching Cafe “Managing Time and Energy,” you’ll
- Identify how you currently manage time
- Learn to maximize creative and productive work
- Reflect on ways to make the most of your time and energy
Develop your professional skills with Coaching Cafe, a small, discussion-based group that explores work-related challenges together. Open to all Fordham IT staff.
All who attend receive a free Coaching Cafe mug.
Meeting Our Goals
University Goal > Diverse and Inclusive Community
IT Goal > Advance Professional Development