- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Classroom Technology Overview (RH)
May 30, 2023 @ 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This Smart Classroom training session will provide an overview of the equipment in a standard classroom as well as an overview of the operation of such a classroom. Attendees will be shown how to turn on the projection equipment, route a video source, adjust volume, and use login credentials. The session will also include information on how to connect a laptop or BYO device, and helpful tips for troubleshooting the system.