- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Classroom Technology Overview (LC)
Thu, May 25 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This Smart Classroom training session will provide an overview of the equipment in a standard classroom as well as an overview of the operation of such a classroom. Attendees will be shown how to turn on the projection equipment, route a video source, adjust volume, and use login credentials. The session will also include information on how to connect a laptop or BYO device, and helpful tips for troubleshooting the system.