- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Cisco Phone Training (RH)
December 18, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your Cisco phone has many powerful features. Are you making the most of them? Learn about them in this workshop! Features to be covered include how to use:
- the phone’s searchable directory
- automatic call distribution and routing
- enterprise faxing
- integrated video conferencing
- call forwarding of your extension to your cellphone or computer
- your computer as if it was your University phone
- enhanced voicemail management
- converting voicemail to email and vice versa
- making a Bluetooth connection with your mobile device and your Cisco phone