- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Cisco Phone Training (RH)
October 4, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
The Cisco 8851 Phone gives you easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP (Voice Over IP) communications that meet your mission-critical needs. It offers several telephony features such as integration with personal mobile devices.
Deployment is just around the corner and you want to be prepared.
We look forward to hosting you!