- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training (RH)
February 14, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
The Cisco 8851 Phone gives you easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs. It offers several telephony features such as integration with personal mobile devices.
Please register and save your spot in this upcoming training course. Deployment is just around the corner and you want to be prepared.
Hope to see you there!
**This event is for Fordham University employees only**