- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training (RH)
March 27, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Cisco 8851 Phone gives you easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs. It offers several telephony features such as integration with personal mobile devices.
Please register and save your spot in this upcoming training course. Deployment is just around the corner and you want to be prepared.
Hope to see you there!
**This event is for Fordham University employees only**