- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training (LC)
February 1, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on March 7, 2017 at 10:00 am
The Cisco 8851 Phone gives you easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs. It offers several telephony features such as integration with personal mobile devices.
Please register and save your spot in this upcoming learning opportunity. Deployment is just around the corner and you want to be prepared!!
Hope to see you there!