- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training (Law School only)
Wed, February 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Your existing Cisco phone has reached its end-of-life. The Unified Communications department is in the process of replacing this device with a newer version. This training course will give you the tools needed to operate this new device and provide information on additional applications offered by Cisco. We look forward to hosting you!