- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training
December 7, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your existing Cisco phone has reached its end-of-life. The Unified Communications department is in the process of replacing this device with a newer version. This training course will give you the tools needed to operate this new device and provide information on additional applications offered by Cisco. We look forward to hosting you!