- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training
December 9, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your existing Cisco phone has reached its end-of-life. The Unified Communications department is in the process of replacing this device with a newer version. This training course will give you the tools needed to operate this new device and provide information on additional applications offered by Cisco. We look forward to hosting you!