- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- Panopto’s Improved Organization, Multi-Language Search, and Other Enhancements
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Ultra Navigations Demo (webinar)
Wed, April 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
There’s a new look coming to Blackboard!
Late this summer Fordham IT will upgrade the look and feel of our learning management system, enabling the Blackboard Ultra base navigation on Blackboard Learn. This upgrade provides faculty and students with a new, simple and intuitive navigation experience, and a modernized and mobile-friendly design.
In this short demo and Q&A, you’ll get a sneak peek of Blackboard’s updated navigation, the new activity feed, the course display timeline, and more.
NOTE: Courses within Blackboard will NOT change during this update and will remain on “original course view” for the time being. Faculty do not have to make any changes to their courses for this upgrade.
To learn more about our move to Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation, go to the Ultra upgrade overview.