- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Ultra Navigations Demo (webinar)
April 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
There’s a new look coming to Blackboard!
Late this summer Fordham IT will upgrade the look and feel of our learning management system, enabling the Blackboard Ultra base navigation on Blackboard Learn. This upgrade provides faculty and students with a new, simple and intuitive navigation experience, and a modernized and mobile-friendly design.
In this short demo and Q&A, you’ll get a sneak peek of Blackboard’s updated navigation, the new activity feed, the course display timeline, and more.
NOTE: Courses within Blackboard will NOT change during this update and will remain on “original course view” for the time being. Faculty do not have to make any changes to their courses for this upgrade.
To learn more about our move to Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation, go to the Ultra upgrade overview.