- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Intro (webinar)
April 6, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A broad workshop introduction to Blackboard Learn, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an overview of the system and learn how to set up their course shell aimed at those faculty who haven’t traditionally used this tool before.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design (Managing Course Menu); Adding Content (Creating Folders and Items, Using the WYSIWYG Text Editor, Hyperlinking and Attachments); Course Files (Batch Upload); User Management (Deleting Users vs Making them Unavailable, Adding Users); Communication (Announcements, Email); the Discussion Board (Forum set up, Resources); Course availability.
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.