- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Intro (webinar)
March 24, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
A broad workshop introduction to Blackboard Learn, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an overview of the system and learn how to set up their course shell aimed at those faculty who haven’t traditionally used this tool before.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design (Managing Course Menu); Adding Content (Creating Folders and Items, Using the WYSIWYG Text Editor, Hyperlinking and Attachments); Course Files (Batch Upload); User Management (Deleting Users vs Making them Unavailable, Adding Users); Communication (Announcements, Email); the Discussion Board (Forum set up, Resources); Course availability.
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.