- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Grade Center (webinar)
December 5, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Did you know the Grade Center in Blackboard can calculate grades, organize student-submitted assignments, record the last time each student accessed the course, and include point-and-click rubrics to facilitate scoring of assignments?
Using your own syllabus, you’ll learn the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students in the Grade Center.
Bring a copy of your syllabus (including grade structure).