- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Grade Center (webinar)
July 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Did you know the Grade Center in Blackboard can calculate grades, organize student-submitted assignments, record the last time each student accessed the course, and include point-and-click rubrics to facilitate scoring of assignments?
Using your own syllabus, this workshop will help you through the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students in the Grade Center.
Have a copy of your syllabus at the ready (including grade structure) to make the most of this session.