- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Grade Center (webinar)
Tue, August 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Did you know the Grade Center in Blackboard can calculate grades, organize student-submitted assignments, record the last time each student accessed the course, and include point-and-click rubrics to facilitate scoring of assignments?
Using your own syllabus, this workshop will help you through the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students in the Grade Center.
Have a copy of your syllabus at the ready (including grade structure) to make the most of this session.