- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Grade Center (webinar)
April 29, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Did you know the Grade Center in Blackboard can calculate grades, organize student-submitted assignments, record the last time each student accessed the course, and include point-and-click rubrics to facilitate scoring of assignments?
Using your own syllabus, you’ll learn the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students in the Grade Center.
Bring a copy of your syllabus (including grade structure).
EdTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/techshops/blackboard/