- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Bootcamp: Blackboard for Beginners (LC)
August 15, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
A broad workshop introduction to Blackboard Learn, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an overview of the system and learn how to set up their course shell.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design (Managing Course Menu); Adding Content (Creating Folders and Items, Using the WYSIWYG Text Editor, Hyperlinking and Attachments); Course Files (Batch Upload); User Management (Deleting Users vs Making them Unavailable, Adding Users); Communication (Announcements, Email); the Discussion Board (Forum set up, Resources); Course availability