- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Blackboard 1: Set Up Your Course (RH)
August 6, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Design
- Managing course menu
- Adding content
- Creating folders and items
- Using the WYSIWYG text editor
- Creating hyperlinks and attachments
- Managing course files
- Batch upload
- User management
- Understanding deleting vs making users unavailable
- Enrolling users
- Communicating with your students in Blackboard
- Making announcements
- Sending email
- Using discussion boards
- Forum set up
- Making your course available
Bring a copy of files you would like to post to your course.