- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Beginner/Intermediate Excel Workshop For Students
October 20, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us on Oct 20th at LC in LL 309 to step up your Excel knowledge!
SPONSORED BY THE LINCOLN CENTER COMMUTING STUDENT ASSOCIATION
Excel, created by Microsoft, uses spreadsheets to organize numbers and data with formulas and functions. The Excel software program includes many functions, formulas, and shortcuts that can be used to enhance its functionality. Excel analysis is ubiquitous around the world and used by businesses of all sizes to perform data analysis on almost anything that needs to be organized!
The main uses of Excel include:
- Data entry
- Data management
- Financial analysis
- Charting and graphing
- Time management
- Task management
- Financial modeling
- Customer relationship mgmt (CRM)
- AND More….