- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Asynchronous Content: Creating Narrated PowerPoints, Screencasts and Podcasts (webinar)
August 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Teaching in an asynchronous manner, where learning does not take place at a set time and place, is a great way to stay on track when meeting in person is not possible. This approach allows you to create and distribute content (e.g. recorded video lecture, podcasts, voice-overs on PowerPoints, or even just handouts, etc.) to students who can watch/read/listen at their own pace and on their own schedule. By effectively supplementing this material with additional elements (e.g. email, discussion boards, text, assignments, polls, etc.) you can stimulate student engagement and class bonding even if your class may be unable to meet as one.