- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Amazon Business Buyer Training through FINBUY (webinar)
August 3, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Amazon Business through FINBUY offers a more efficient process and reduces our overall cost to do business by eliminating Prime Membership fees for departments.
In this virtual training session, we will guide you in navigating Amazon through FINBUY as well as:
• Joining the Amazon Business Account
• Shopping and checkout on Amazon Business
• Site navigation, including filtering, returns, and tracking orders
• Business Customer Support
Registration to Amazon starts when the buyer clicks on the Amazon tile in FINBUY Marketplace for the first time. Buyers must have access to punch-out to access Amazon Business. Buyers should NOT access Amazon Business directly (i.e., trying to sign in from the Amazon.com home page). Depending on how you have used your work email on Amazon in the past, you may need to take action to separate or migrate an existing account. Support will be provided in this instance.
Employees should only access the centralized Amazon Business Account through FINBUY Marketplace punchout tile.