- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Accessibility Awareness for Your Courses (Webinar, PCS faculty)
February 19, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Creating online courses that are accessible to all students regardless of age, ability, or life situation can be challenging. In this TechShop you’ll learn how to design an ADA compliant course.
- Review online course design
- Get practical advice for making courses more accessible
- Identify modifications you can make when creating and sharing content.
- Identify various technologies that enable access and barriers that inadvertently block student engagement
You’ll also see specific examples of accessibility for creating and managing online content in Blackboard, Fordham’s learning management system.
Please note: This particular workshop is aimed at PCS faculty.