Fordham University provides EndNote free of charge to Fordham users. Get your free copy at the Software Download page. You will need your Fordham AccessIT ID and password to download.
EndNote is higher education’s preeminent bibliographic and reference tool. Whether you are writing a one-page response paper or a monograph, EndNote is the perfect tool to handle citations (endnotes or footnotes) and create bibliographies. Mac, PC, and iPad compatible, EndNote handles the formatting for you so you can focus on the writing.
- Easily search references, texts, and files, as well as personal notes to quickly locate information
- Insert references from EndNote into your manuscript to build a bibliography using one of over 6,000 citation styles
- Use EndNote’s online analytics to find the journals where your research will most likely be accepted
- Collaborate on a single reference library with a team of up 100 people, from multiple institutions
- Store and share as many references, documents, and files as you need
- Use the activity log to instantly see the history of changes in the shared library