- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Zoom Workshop for Faculty (webinar)
September 10, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Zoom is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to provide course continuity. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
-Host classes, office hours and meetings whenever needed
-Explore interactive features such as Breakout Rooms and Polling
-Utilize best practices so you can host effectively
We look forward to hosting you!
A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.