- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
Zoom Training for Staff (webinar)
Fri, August 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Zoom is the leader in video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, and telephones. Zoom is used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms.
Come join us for a training session to learn how to make the most of this great resource! Ask questions and learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting and configure audio/video
- Utilize meeting controls
- Record a Zoom meeting
- Share your screen and annotate
- Add virtual backgrounds
- Set up breakout rooms
- Use the polling feature
And more… we look forward to hosting you! A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.