- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: Water Filtration Assembly Project
October 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Be part of a group of 24 of your Fordham IT colleagues to build water filters together. They will be donated to a community in need of clean water. The event is sponsored by Women in Fordham IT.
The Water Works Program is a truly unique opportunity for our organization to get involved with a worthwhile cause and, at the same time, participate in a fantastic team-building and learning opportunity.
Space is limited to the first 24 people who sign up. A waiting list is available. Due to the space limitations, cost, and nature of this activity, if you sign up, you must be 100% committed to showing up for the event. If you must cancel and no one is on the waiting list, then you need to find someone to take your place.
The core learning objectives for this assembly project include new insights about collaboration, customer-orientation and purpose driven work. Other learning outcomes resulting from this activity include:
- Authentic leadership
- Leading change
- Importance of planning
- Mindfulness at work
This event is for Fordham IT Staff.