- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: SIM Webinar
January 29, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Leading Change – Increasing the Odds of Success presented by Donna Conforti
FOR IT ONLY
We’ve all heard the saying: The only thing that’s constant is change, and yet nearly 70% of change efforts fail to meet the mark. What goes wrong, and how can we do better by getting ahead of and leading change?
As a seasoned business leader and professionally-certified coach, Donna understands the challenges of today’s executives. They have to demonstrate agility, acumen and grace as they set the vision; communicate with gravitas, intention and impact; inspire and influence associates of diverse backgrounds and across generations.
Donna’s coaching practice is for leaders looking to build executive muscle in this environment. She is a trusted partner to those who want to target and accelerate their growth.
“Women helping Women” is a long-standing concept. To all our members, as always, I hope you continue to participate in and personally benefit from SIM Women. We can’t do it without you!
Reminder: Add event to your calendar after you RSVP