- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: Changing Habits
September 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This fall, Women in Fordham IT will host two discussions based on the Coaching Ourselves module, “Women Rising: Breaking the Habits that Hold You Back.” We’ll consider ways to shift the barriers that block our abilities to advance in our careers.
In September, we’ll discuss passivity when it comes to owning our achievements and contributions. We’ll also consider the habit and consequences of “trying to do it alone.”
In November, the discussion will turn to leadership, including ways we can promote, rather than undermine, ourselves, and to find ways to communicate our strengths.
This is event is for Fordham IT staff. A Zoom link will be sent upon registration.