- Working Remotely? 5 Ways to Establish an Effective Work Routine
- A New Normal
- Working Remotely? Practice Gratitude
- Working Remotely? Keep Moving!
- End of Week #2: Where We Are Now
- Working Remotely: A Different Way of Working
- Virtual Learning: Fordham IT Sets the Stage
- Fordham’s First Week in the Virtual Realm
- Instructional Design e-Learning Project in Jordan
- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- This event has passed.
Web Content Management – Jadu Training (RH)
February 8, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how to create and maintain department web content on www.fordham.edu using Jadu, Fordham’s web content management system. Appropriate for web editors who are responsible for maintaining department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.