- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Web Content Management – Jadu Training (LC)
March 19, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Learn how to create and maintain department web content on www.fordham.edu using Jadu, Fordham’s web content management system. Appropriate for web editors who are responsible for maintaining department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.