- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- Planning for What’s Next
- A Student’s Perspective: Virtual Learning at Home
- This event has passed.
Web Content Management – Jadu Training (LC)
January 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to create and maintain department web content on www.fordham.edu using Jadu, Fordham’s web content management system. Appropriate for web editors who are responsible for maintaining department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or email@example.com.