- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- Planning for What’s Next
- A Student’s Perspective: Virtual Learning at Home
- This event has passed.
Web Content Management – Introduction (LC)
January 23, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Introduction to Fordham’s web content policies, design and content guidelines, and best practices in web communications including writing for the web. Appropriate for web editors, supervisors, and anyone who will be preparing content for their department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or email@example.com.