- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Unlocking Team Potential
October 31, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
A brand-new professional development workshop for Fordham IT staff, created by Dr. Joe Sclafani, to help you work better with your team.
• Understand the dimensions of diversity, including social and cognitive ones, and their relationship to inclusion.
• Appreciate the contribution an inclusive workplace culture makes to team and organizational effectiveness.
• Reflect on how to leverage the cognitive diversity within your team to enhance its effectiveness and its contribution to Fordham IT.