- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Unlocking Team Potential
October 31, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
A brand-new professional development workshop for Fordham IT staff, created by Dr. Joe Sclafani, to help you work better with your team.
• Understand the dimensions of diversity, including social and cognitive ones, and their relationship to inclusion.
• Appreciate the contribution an inclusive workplace culture makes to team and organizational effectiveness.
• Reflect on how to leverage the cognitive diversity within your team to enhance its effectiveness and its contribution to Fordham IT.